Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town

Last week was quite a productive week
My family went to Penang for the wedding of my cousin
Its been so long since we met my father side relatives
Since my grandfather died, we didn't went to Kulai anymore
And it is been 7 years o.O
So last week in Penang was a good reunion with my cousins
Ironically , my uncle lives in Subang, and we never stop by their house
Next day after the wedding dinner, My sisters, cousins and I went to climb or hike....actually is more like walking, but it was harder than climbing or hiking
We walked in a tar road, but is was damn steep
We just walk like 200 meter and the strain is too much for my sisters
Eh, It is REALLT DAMN AFFING STEEP(around 40 degree of steepness, some reach to 50 le, No kidding and exaggerating)


Yue Ling, Zi Yi, Me, My three sister, Denise , Xiao Ting, Xiao Yen , Eng Yao
(and the absent Leslie and Rachel)
It was a good trip


Christmas is coming!!!
But unfortunately , I will be celebrating Christmas in Melaka AGAIN!!!!!
ARGGGG!!!!
OK, if you are planning to buy me anything, here are the lists

1. Sunglasses (I lost Kar Hengs gift T.T IM SOO SORRY)

2. Harry Potter book (Mine still short of the first,second, and fifth)

3. A damn good pen (You know those executive pens =D )

4. Heroes First seasons ( You can download from internet too, I just want to watch)

5. Anything !!!!!!

P.s. My aim for this holiday, GAIN WEIGHT!!!! I've been swimming with Kar Heng lately, and I WILL gain 5 kg this holiday!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment