Saturday, December 12, 2009

Great Friday, Great Times

Yesterday friday night was really fun
Finally we all were free to gathered together
My driving as usual, bad..........
but had improved quite a bit =)
We went to Jun-Elle apartment to watch Julie & Julia
After watching that movie
I had to blog about this movie
Julie & Julia is actually based on two true stories
First is Julia Child, an 1940's american author who famously introduced French cuisine to american
The movie showed how she get involve in french cooking
and the journey of being an author
her famous book "Mastering the art of French cooking".
She is portrayed by Meryl Streep in the movie
And she was AMAZING STUNNING UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME
She is so good at making those 1940 english slant
And she was really funny
With The devil wears prada and Mama Mia in her hand
She could really do anything
She already top my list of the most AMAZING actor and actress
I hope she get a Oscar for this movie
Next is Julie Powell, she was a modern 21th century women who work some job at Manhattan
And she was inspired by Julia Child
She began a blog for the Julie/Julia project
she attempted to cook all 524 recipes in Julia cookbook in just 365 days
And of course she succeeded
She was portrayed by Amy Adams
For me Amy Adams is also a WONDERFUL actress
I was impressed by her performance in A Night at the museum 2 and Enchanted
Everyone should really watch this movie
I give it a A++
=D
Because of this movie, I really like french cuisine now
and I realised i had never have a true French meal before
So my next plan is- GO EAT FRENCH CUISINE!!!!

P.s. Do you know any good french restaurant in KL?
P.s.s For your information, Julia Child is 1.88 meter TALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment