Wednesday, December 30, 2009

(500) days of Autumn

Yep, if you haven't guess it
I finally watch (500) days of Summer
Surprisingly and please don't be shock
I hate it
"This is not a love story. This is a story about love.''
Or
''Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. But girl doesn't.''

This sum it all up about this movie
Ever since all my friends watched it and said it was very good
I've been itching to watch this movie
And now I did watched it
I really hope I haven't
Let us explore what I like about this movie
I love how this movie portrayed the lead male actor
A normal, good-looking, a bit geeky men who work in a company which he does not belong
And of course the falling in love part, love in first sight
And his victory dance...LMAO!!! Now that was entertaining
I love the concept of telling the story in random days to show the plot more interestingly
I especially love the two scene where one scene is the expectation and another one is the reality
Now, the thing I hate about this movie
The heart crushing reality of this movie
At the start of the movie
They wrote saying that this movie is frictional, and if the story have similarities in your real life story, it is not intentional
Damn good opening
It already hint us this really can happen to us
T.T
It is a SUPERB movie no doubt
But it is too depressing for me
Ask me to watch the movie again?
Sure,why not? Just prepare a pillow, chocolate and ice-cream for me
Because like a girl, I will be depress afterward
Btw, I'm a strong believer about true love
So, this movie really really HURTS

P.s School begin next week, another thing to be depress about T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment