Sunday, November 22, 2009

Had fun at last!!

After 3 months of boringness at home and school
I finally had my fun with my friends
Went to Mid Valley with Kar Heng Rachel Keziah Yuen Shiong Joanne
Karaoke and Movie!!!
WoooooHooooooo
And I also went shopping
Brought myself a very nice shoes
Here are the photo (courtesy from Yuen Shiong DSLR)

Me and Kar Heng reaction when saw Yuen Shiong new Nikon DSLR




The 7 sins of chocolate
They said that the chocolate they have cannot find in Malaysia
and it consists of 7 layer of chocolate
Bullshitting la
It cost bloody RM12 and it is damn small
But we shared la
Kar Heng present for his girlfriend =P

OK here is the review of the movie 2012

Great visual effect
Love the gigantic tsunami
A bit dull though
It was Okay
=)

P.S. Can't get enough of Karaoke.Lets Goooooooo again......

No comments:

Post a Comment