Monday, April 27, 2009

A very boring post

Well,life has been uninteresting and boring lately,really don't know what to blog. Well last friday did went to Sunway Pyramid for ice-skating,met Alveena and Karven friends. All the details is at Alveena blog =) and Anugerah Cemerlang. Our school is so cheapskate, we expect some money la because EVERY year the school always will grant us money for excellent SPM result,but end up getting some unattractive trophies, recession my foot, the school just hate us,they said we are the worst year ever.

I know this Thursday and Friday will be two hack of a day. Invited by Esther to go clubbing in MOS at Thursday to celebrate Dinesh birthday. It shall be my very first clubbing and im so not looking forward.,haha. Well,you know im those type of person who fears escapade,i just fear two things-dancing and drunken people. But who knows,that maybe i'll end up loving clubbing =P Hope not. Then at Friday, I shall go picnic with my Chinese gang,woohoo,finally!! We been talking this plan since like last year July. But unfortunately everybody are too busy for college. Then at night shall join Alveena for BBQ, woohoo again. Its shall be a fun evening.

Another unrealated and random thing, because I post a question asking What is the one thing that I will most probably never do? Getting tattoo ; Getting my ear pierce;Kissing an unknown person;Undergo plastic surgery. Im quite surprise that poeple think I will go plastic surgery T.T I know im ugly la,but its PLASTIC SURGERY. See the word plastic,i don't want my face to be like Michael Jackson. See the word surgery, im afraid of knife. So yeah....i know.....totally random.......

P.s   Swine flu people......besafe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment