Sunday, April 19, 2009

I done it again =)

Ok la nothing really special for you all, but for me is like dream come true. You know i just had my telescope right,Meade ETX-90AT. My telescope is actually a small telescope,as you can see by the name,the clear aperture(another word the diameter of the mirror) is only 90mm,which is 3.5 inch only )=  (the larger the clear aperture,the more light it can collect,therefore you can see more more thing in the sky). So my target in 5 years time,i will buy another telescope,a 10 inch Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope which cost around 4000 US dollar.So better start saving now. AND by the age of 40, I shall own my own observetory somewhere in Canada =P  Hehe

Ok la,i just control another observetory in Moorook,Australia. The last post i took star ,star cluster,and galaxy right? 1 thing absence is nebula,so enjoy the photo i took.

Messier 8,the Lagoon Nebula, in the constellation of sagittarius.

P.s    I KNEW you all didn't read my blog just because i posted something boring =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment