Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Show your true colour

Another week of boredom. I really really hate holidays sometime.I mean during the busy period of studying my ass off for SPM, I always complaint why holidays haven't arrive yet. Now i wish school come forward quickly.So depressing la,seeing all my friends studying in college and i have to stuck at home playing computer and watching TV. I know Alveena is seriously very busy for her CAT,and probably scowl me right now when reading this saying that im so lucky you have a month of holidays,but holidays really really make me stupid, and i know i will like studying form six because at least i can finally concentrate only for science subject,which i have no problem studying.(Count out the PA and uniform la)Soo yaa. Ooo ,one more thing,there is a chance im going to SMK Taman Desa,i know......but to go to VI ,you must go to all these stupid procedure,which i hate,AND you need a testimonial from your headmistress.HAH,i dun think the so called 'head....' even know me. So.........im screwed..........


Ok la, change subject.I watched American Idol last night. Well,I really like Adam Lambert,BUT the judges begin to annoyed me,ESPECIALLY Paula Abdul. I really begin to hate her,she treat him like god,seriously. I mean Adam is so good,he really deserved to get a good comment from the judges. But Paula just over over ,i repeat, OVER praise him. And this is obviously favouritism. Its so unfair for other contestant, because others are also really good too,especially Allison. And others too deserved a little credit. And i know Adam felt a bit guilty too,that EVERYTIME ,during result show,again Paula will mention him.I love Adam,but because of the judges, Adam can appear to be abit overrated,which he is not.Oya,one more time,last night performance of Adam,he was incredible,but certainly there are more even better performance than last night show, and Simon had to stand up and applause,really pick the wrong performance day,should have done it long ago.(Favouritism and make him appear overrated). I miss Megan,i actually like Megan,sure she had a off week,but i really like her voice. And Allison,she is my sister age,and she really rock the stage.

                        (Count how many 'really' I used..hahaha)


P.s. I repeat, I HATE HOLIDAYS T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment