Monday, March 30, 2009

Weather here sucks

ATTENTION EVERYONE
My blog don't no why........something wrong la.So i need to delete my blog and create again.So it will be very different la.

As you all know
My telescope had finally arrived at my home
I admire the beauty of one of the best creation mankind had invented
But there is a huge setback
The weather is driving me crazy
As im updating this blog
it is raining like shit out there
At night,you can't see shit in the sky
Stupid KL

Okay change topic,Earth Hour was held last Saturday,and like Kar Heng said, it was a total joke.I didn't go to Sunway la,seeing they will go somewhere forbidden(but in the end,their conscious had re enlighten them) Joking la...=) . I mean the real meaning of this event is to create awareness how global warming is making havoc all around the globe. We need to cut down carbon emission by turn off unnecessary electrical stuff. But I only saw big cooperation like YTL and Petronas or Sunway involve in this event. AND this event is best involve at home,where you need to experience one hour of no TV or computer,not going out celebrate like it is party time. So hope next year there are improvement in this event,and DO NOT held any event in shopping centre,to involve in Earth Hour is to be at home turning off your light and electrical stuff.

P.s. I don't no why, I suddenly thought of the word Narcissism,and reminded me of someone looking in the mirror and randomly said he is good-looking.(the name shall not be named)

No comments:

Post a Comment