Monday, August 24, 2009

The holiday is good......

Noooo it is not MY holiday
it's the movie =)
Ya i know im like a century late =P
Nevertheless,better late than never
The story line was like splendid
Kate Winslet as always-awe inspiring
And Jack Black.....hahahahaha
First time i saw him in a non-comedy movie
yet he was still very funny in the movie
Cameroon Daiz was............alright =)
and Jude Law
never really know him until now
i must say that he process a certain something that makes me really like him
i think it was the way he talk
a very nice british accent
haih....i hope i can talk like him
he has a very 'jamie oliver' accent too
don't know it is jamie accent or a typical british accent =)
I EXERCISED TODAY!!!
in a treadmill
ran 1 km (proud of myself)
to get rid of the KFC fat i consume today
P.S. Anyone want to watch UP with me? Call me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment