Friday, August 21, 2009

A great day to start the holiday

Again with the haitus =P
so sorry
the first time in my life i cant even spare some time for computer ><
but i think im better than alveena
she seems to really have no time at all
if i have test every two weeks
i will have a nervous breakdown.........

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But the on-road test really really SUCKS
not because of me, it's the bitch women who was evaluating me SUCKS
I think she's racist
She give a X for not adjusting the mirror and not checking the gear
I DID ADJUST IT AND I DID CHECK THE GEAR !!!!!
and she kept scolding me while im in the test
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!! HATE HER!!!!!!

Holidays.........just what i need
Be safe people
remember to wear mask =)
a lot of speculation that wearing mask does no use
but it ain't true
so wear it.............

P.S Who want to watch UP with me? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment