Thursday, June 17, 2010

You've got a friend in me

Ah, its been 11 years
time does spare all of us
So does the characters in the movie
Toy story 3 is the best movie I've seen
Surpass my favourite movie of all-time,Titanic

The movie is just so heartfelt
Just make you wonder what if I have a toy grow up with me
A mature show for a kiddie movie
Woody last scene with Andy.....................
Best moment in movie history for me
=")
Like all of us(I meant those who grow up with Toy Story)
We still love our character from the Disney movie
But Toy story is just one of a kind
I've really hope that this generation of kid appreciate the authenticity of this movie
It's really hard to imagine other movie will be as nice as this
Toy Story 3 is flawless
Even there is a flaw, to hell with it
10001 out of 10000 =P

P.s. Katy Perry will here for MTV World Stage.......MUST GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment