Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am a fool

Hellooooo followers
Thanks for putting up my hiatus
Busy as always
So many thing happen
Very lazy to update
Anyway I watched Iron Man 2 yesterday
right after I completed my MUET speaking test
It went very well

So is it good?
For me yes
it was funny la
but not as good as the first one
And I have a huge crush on someone
yes I think you guess it
SCARLETTE JOHANSSON!!!!

When Kar Heng was like so obsessed with her
I know she was pretty la
but i wasn't really get why he's so in love with her
NOW I KNOW!!!! (the light had come to shine upon me....Hallelujah!!!)
She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty
*faint*
I kept squeaking like idiot in the cinema when she appear
T.T

P.s. Gonna update farewell trip with Karven soon if I had the time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment