Saturday, October 3, 2009

Where is my mooncake?

Today is the Mid-Autumn festival
Ironically I haven't even eat a single mooncake T.T
I guess i kind of sick og it already
Ahhh,I miss the time where im young
the mooncake festival is a day of celebration
where we brought ALOT of candles and lantern
we light the candle in our balcony and enjoy the moon
BTW!! I hate the clouds,today I suppose to enjoy the moon
but darn clouds ruin everything =(
Anyway..............
yesterday ,Veena and I went to Kar Heng house for some friday fun
and Oh my God......if my parents sitting with me while im driving
I can guarantee that they will SCREAM from my terrible driving skill =P
I nearly nearly(i think i just miss a MILLIMETER) hit a car
T.T (You will be not seeing me driving a car for a while)
Oh i saw Jun-elle and her sisters while I was buying lunch
I wanted to scream hai from the car but Jun-elle was crossing the road dangerously
sooo...yaaa,btw, i didn't drive the car, it was my sister =)

P.S. I already began my studying, so wish me luck, so I can beat the hell out of my nemesis =)

No comments:

Post a Comment