Friday, September 4, 2009

Im thinking......Im thinking.......Im thinking........

Yes I'm still thinking what will the title be
but due to my poor vocabulary, I gave up
So.......news for my return of school?
NOTHING!!!! Na-ah...Zeerooo
Homework homework assignment another homework assignment again
T.T
Life is so unfair and boring until i'll become a vampire
or better- A WIZARD!!! WOOOHOOO
=.= Keep the dream alive babe................ T.T
Can someone please reassure me that my life will be interesting next time?
I need excitement in my life
For once i need to get out from my safe zone and do something reckless
For once I want to be BAD
surprise surprise
haih......just wonder what will my past me say if he read this
It will be a bolt from the blue for me(he)
probably will be a kick from the teeth for my friends
Anyway it will still be a millions years old from that happening
my conscious is incredibly overly powerful
T________________________T
Someone save me from the miseries


P.s. If you are reading this, and you feel the same as I do, call me. We shall devise our plan to dominate the world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment