Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My head is gonna explode

T_________T

IM DAMN TIRED !!!!!!!

Sorry for not blogging for quite a while, life is killing me. Here is the quick diary of what been I doing for the past weeks

  1. Watch Transformer 2 ,love the robots ,hated the story line =P
  2. Watch Ice age 3. I didnt even watch the second one =P Very funny , dunno why the critics gave the movie a bad review
  3. Dinner at Kar Heng house. My potato salad is a hit again =P dunno why la. The chicken was good =) if only it was cook throughout ,it will perfect =P
  4. Port Dickson with Joanne Yuen Shiong Jeremy Francis and Koh. The sea is salty f.y.i =P
  5. The homework soon will kill me, so if i died,please revenge my death, form a rebellion against homework.I shall appoint Esther as the leader =)
  6. CO2 car project T.T I HATE MECHANICS, THATS WHY I DON"T WANT TO GO FOR ENGINEERING !!!!

Thats is all

P.s Want to watch Harry Potter !! CANT WAIT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment