Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sad song

Permanent by David Cook

Is this the moment where i look you in the eye?
Forgive my broken promise that you`ll never see me cry
And everything, it will surely change even if i tell you i won`t go away today
Will you think that you`re all alone
When no one`s there to hold your hand?
And all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary rest your head
I`m permanent

I know he`s living in hell every single day
And so i ask oh god is there some way for me to take his place
And when they say it`s all touch and go i wish i could make it go away
But still you say
Will you think that you`re all alone when no one`s there to hold your hand?
When all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary, rest your head
I`m permanent
I`m permanent

Is this moment where i look you in the eye?
Forgive my promise that you`ll never see me cry

Oh God,I really love this song,damn touching. Now im glad that David Cook won American Idol =) Oh yeah ,this year American Idol Finale was awesome wei. Jason Mraz, Black Eye Pea,Keith Urban,Rod Steward, Cyndi Lauper,Lionel Richie and QUEEN!!! . Anyway,im glad that Kris won,even in the finale performance, Adam seems to be doing a little better than Kris. But Kris have a certain assertive ability probably his modesty that make us adore him. HooRay for Kris !!!!




In the another news,my school was doing below Okay. The teachers are good, but the students there are terrible. maybe it is just me but the students are so passive i think.So yeah....for form 6, im doing ok right now,the subjects are obviously difficult,but manageable. MUET (english) is scary =( Speaking is assess during MUET and its hard =( and for biology, we need to collect and preserve 25 different spesies of insects,not the common type. We must catch the insects and immediatally inject some chemical to preserve it. Im sooo not looking forward for the project. I saw the past year sample, and we saw the samples were terrifying. There were hornbeetle and moth tha size of the hand palm . DAMN GROSS.

P.s Just watched the harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince trailer. Cant wait for it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment